FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
All,
I've been reading the threads/posts here for some time now. I may have even missed this question, or it could have come up buried in another post. What's the thoughts on composite decking like used on a residential porch? I would think it'll stand up better to the weather and UV rays...
Does anyone know if there is a factory POC to get info. on older Starcraft models? I have a 73? 21' Mariner and am planning a restorification much like a few other guys have done on here. Which I must say have given me the impetous and an idea of what I'm getting in to. I'm probably the third...