FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi i purchased a boat last year and it had what i was told an 80hp outboard. there is no stamp i suspect it to be a starflite or speedifour. it is magneto and I have taken some part numbers that I could find
on the head there is a circle core plug stamp with hubard B1386
other part numbers...
Hi i would be very greatfull if you can help. i have bought an old outboard but can not locate a model number the serial stamp on the block says = hubard B1386. i suspect it to be a speedifour or starflight its 85hp will post pics as soon as i can.
Hi I need to find the model and year of my new outboard I suspect it to be a 80hp v4 speedifour 1964 but can't find a model or serial plate.
I have taken some part numbers that I could find
on the head there is a circle stamp with hubard B1386
other numbers are 307757-1, 980808, 377121...