FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1970 40 horse electric shift. The electric start works just fine. The electric shift works great. It's somewhere in between that's gone wrong. So the story goes like this. I bought the o/b along with a boat and trailer. all three had been sitting for at least three years and I figured I...
Hello, iboaters. I got this beauty for a steal at $250. I went into it knowing full well that it was going to be a lot of work before I got her in the water but also knowing it would be well worth the investment of time and further investment of money. I've done little bits here and there i.e...
Hello iboaters. I'm new to iboats, however, I have been reading posts for a few months now. Doing my best to stock up on knowledge before tackling my own resto. I've already bought a boat and ordered some parts for the engine. I have a basic plan on what I'm going to do with it but some of the...