FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Its been a while since my last post. I'm very comfortable around outboard motors and have worked on them for others for years(mostly merc and Yammi).I've got this intruder motor that is falling on its face when trying to get on plane. It starts and idles great, but once its in gear it starts to...
Good afternoon everybody. This is my first post but I must admit I've scrolled through the site on many occasions looking for info. Here's my dillema:
Problem: 18 foot crestliner fishhawk with a 2005 yammi/Merc 115 dies out when coming down off of plane right at about 4k. This happens once its...