FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I replaced my impeller in my alpha 1 gen 1. Only took off the lower unit. I looked up in the upper and there was a piece of an o-ring up there. In the Sierra impeller kit there is an o-ring the exact same size and a corresponding groove in the drive shaft on the lower. See pics. It looks like it...
Changed my water pump impeller on my alpha one-Gen 1. I am trying to put the lower unit back on the upper. I have got it almost on but there is a 1/2" to go. (See pic) I feel like its getting stuck on something. I assume the driveshaft but I can't see anything. Could be the shifter. Does anyone...
Hello,
I'm trying to change the impeller in my 91 Alpha one-Gen 1. The previous owner said it has never been changed. I have all of the nuts loose but 1 on the underside of the lower unit. It is stripped to no other and I guess that's why he never changed it. Does anybody have some advice or...