FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I added a center log to my pontoon boat. Not thinking and staying in-line with what I always use for my fiberglass Cobia, I purchases Stainless Steel bolts, nuts, and washer then secured the aluminum log to the aluminum pontoon boat frame.
Should I be concerned about corrosion? I live in Florida...