FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello. I would like to refer back to one of your statements that the plugs get wet/damp. In the video I see the throttle straight up in neutral/idle. Bit the carb throttle plates on all 3 are at full throttle wide open. They should be closed at idle. Can u get the to close at all? That motor...
1989 Chris Craft 262 amerosport
Volvo Penta aq271c (chevy 5.7)
Hellos all, I am new here. I have a very Strange problem. I am not new to boats and I am a auto tech. Not master but I'm ok,lol.
Last year late in season, I had to change raw water pump because it took a dump. Clean everything and...