FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys,
I've recently acquired my first outboard. Never ran it before and don't know what to expect from it. It was mostly assembled when I got it but not completely.
Finally got the parts on and this puppy started. I ran it for about a minute tops and noticed no water output. It's supposed...
Hey fellas,
Still trying to reassemble this motor (I bought it this way) and the manual I ordered is the wrong one :mad::mad:
I have a metal piece that's brass colored and slightly bowed, like a semi-boomerang that is supposed to be the throttle control linkage.
For the life of me I cannot tell...
Hey everyone,
I'm a total n00b but mechanically inclined, and thus armed with my tools and alot of self confidence I bought a used little aluminum boat from a member of my fishing forum.
it had this motor 99% reassembled but he couldn't get it out of gear and thought this small shaft w/two...