FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I figured I would share my build since I couldn’t find anything online that would leave me in a good direction.
After scouring online I decided just to create my own mount my bow had a 3 inch drop on the front and was curved all around.
I started with holding my motor up and seeing where I...
hello I just purchased a 2007 sea ray 195 sport that has the 4.3 MPI mercruiser with an alpha 1 outdrive “can’t find the gear ratio”. When I was going through a more thorough inspection I noticed that the thrust washer was missing on the prop so I bought a new one and when putting it on I looked...
hello, trying to work out a problem here, I thought I wasn’t reaching rpm sitting at 3300 because my prop was a little beat up “ I believe it was factory 15” 15 pitch” so I replaced it following a guide and now have on a 14.5” 19 pitch. But still am sitting at 3200 rpm at WOT. Chenged spark...
Hello, I was making a minor adjustment to my choke position, because of a mid throttle issue and when I listened the screws WATER started dripping out of my choke cover?! No unwanted water anywhere else in engine, where could this have came from? And also the other issue is when I am mid...
hello, I recently purchased this boat, everything looks great and it starts right up, buuut. withing 2 seconds from starting the oil pressure guage pegs out at the top"80psi" and if I don't shut it down it will blow the seal off of the oil filter.. if I shut it down and restart over and over...