FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
bought a used bass boat...and am confused on the correct fuel mixture ratio on the 1988 48 evinrude. The sticker on the motor says 100:1, but I have read a few threads here that it should be 50:1. The seloc manual also says 50:1.
Any suggestions.
I just got this 1988 Lowe bass boat with an Evinrude 48 SPL . Every so often the boat will race up at idle in neutral, to the point where I dare not shift. it seems to happen when it has already warmed up, been out on the lake. Today it happened again, so I shut it off, then it would not...