FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I have a 1956 fleet twin evinrude, 7.5 hp, I started to replace some of the seals and o-rings on the lower unit and putting it back together I Have this pin or dowel looks like a "T", but very small and I'm not sure where it went. Any insight would be great.
I have A 1956 7.5 HP Fleet twin outboard motor. I was wondering what I would have to do to install a fuel pump so I can get an updated gas tank for it. Any info would be great. If anyone knows a part number that would be good too. I just need to know what kind of set up as far as tank, line and...
I am purchasing a 1956 Evinrude 7.5 HP Motor, and I am new to the boating scene. I was wondering what I exactly need to make the motor operational such as fuel tank and hoses? Any info would be good. The motor is coming as is and does not have the hoses that go to the tank as well as a tank...
I am purchasing a 1956 evinrude motor and I am wondering if it is a good buy. Its only pushing a 13 ft aluminum fishing boat. Does anyone know what would be a good round about value if everything is operational and in decent shape?
I bought a 13 ft Sea Nymph, with no registration in hand, just the reg. numbers on side. The data plate is useless because its all scratched up other than the model number and manufacturer. The registration on the side says its good until February 2015. The NY DMV wont give me any info on a...