FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1973 mercury 200 20hp 2 stroke and I am wanting to know what would changing the prop pitch from an 11" to a 9"? The 11" that is on it is a 2 blade and the 9" is a 3 blade does this matter? I am just wanting to get my 14ft. john boat up on plane faster. Daddy told me I needed to get a...