FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello - I have a 2005 Volvo Penta 5.0 GL. The gear shift came loose due to the 11/16" retaining nut backing off. I now cannot find the right position to put the handle back on. Any advice on how to get this back on correctly? I think the boat was in forward gear when it fell off. I have been...
Hello,
There is a problem with the fuel system in my Volvo Penta 5.0GL. I've traced it back to before the anti-siphon valve (I think). If a use an external fuel tank and hose, connected directly to the fuel filter inlet, the fuel system and motor runs fine. When I try it with the boat's...
Hello,
I have a Volvo Penta 5.0GL. It quit all of a sudden one day, ran a little the next and had to be towed back to slip. No fuel was getting to the carburator. I looked at a few previous posts regarding fuel pump relay.
Terminal 30 is getting power, but when I jumpered 30 and 87, the...