FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have spent 3 months of frustration in attempting to deal with Mercury and after market parts suppliers. High prices, phone calls not returned, and parts charged for but not shipped. This experience gained that may be of benefit to others.
1. Save all parts removed and properly identify.
2...
I have a 1990 Force L drive 120 that is all working great except there are getting to be fewer places I can launch due to air/water restrictions. Boat is perfect so am looking for cheaper solution aside from new boat. Does anyone know of a 4 stroke power head that will set on this drive unit...
My Powerhead mounting plate steering bracket seems to be siezed to the lower unit. I have the repair manual but since the unit wont move I am looking for suggestions as to how best to tackle the problem so I can steer the boat. The engine,trim, tilt and steering cable(when released from...