FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey all, I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm bringing up some old news.
I have a 1976 Glastron T-179 Starflight with the Volvo/Penta AQ130/270
I've been searching all over online trying to find some basic maint. parts, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm going to be changing my...
(I was told that if I post in this section of the forum, I may get better/more responses.)
Thanks!:
Hi everyone, I'm brand new to your site and have found it very helpful on more than one question I've had.
My question is, I have a 1978 Glastron SSV-172 with the Mercruiser I/O....and The...
Hi everyone, I'm brand new to your site and have found it very helpful on more than one question I've had.
My question is, I have a 1978 Glastron SSV-172 with the Mercruiser I/O....and The steering is weird on it? No matter which way I turn, it turns rather hard and clicks the whole time as if...