FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a mid 90's Johnson 15 HP 4 stroke motor that I want to change the oil. Does this motor have a drain plug or should the oil be sucked from the dip stick?
Also, I'm trying to get the casing off and have taken all of the screws out (all that I know of and can see) and the casing won't come...
I have a 1989 Mercruiser 3.0L engine that I took the mechanical fuel pump off and when I installed it again it isn't pumping. There's a shaft coming out of the pump with a wear mark on the top of the shaft which I think runs on a cam to push it down for the pumping action. When I put it on the...
I have a 1993 50HP Johnson outboard motor and just started it after winter storage in Michigan. After I got it running I noticed that there was some water spitting out of a rubber port on the back of the motor just below the bottom of the engine. I never noticed that before and even though it...