FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've been lurking around the past year or so, and posted a couple times about project boats I was looking at. Seen about a dozen of them, some better than others. Some really, really bad. Today I drove a couple hours each way to pick up a 57 fleetform, though I'm thinking it may be a 58...
Hello, I've been looking to start a winter project, but most all the boats I've seen don't have a current title. I live in California, and have heard horror stories of registration here. So a few questions I had on them are:
If a boat has a pink slip from 2-3 owners back, meaning a pink...
Hello, I'm looking at starting a winter project to restore a small 14ft Fleetform. Haven't purchased it yet, but have been talking to the seller. He's asking 500, and has most all original trim parts minus the seats and a spotlight. My main concern right now is that the trailer has no plates...