FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone,
First of all, I hope everyone on the east coast made out ok with the hurricane.. Secondly, does anyone know of a web site that you can look up and buy accessories for a Crestliner jon boat? What I mean by accessories is like steps for a dog to get...
Hello everyone, I was wondering where to find SIMYamaha-Andy's Tips? I'm new to this forum and can't seem to find them anywhere.. I'm trying to find instruction's on how to change my waterpump on my 1988 Yamaha Pro 50 2 stroke. I was also wondering, is this motor a regular turn shaft? I would...
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and i am looking for some help. I have a 1988 Yamaha pro 50 that i would like to change the waterpump in, I just bought it and the previous owner said that he just changed it this year but I would like to do it again, just for piece of mind, so I know that...