FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yes, the drive is 2009. Now I run 15 pitch in bravo 1 to come to plane. I bought the setup (engine drive etc)from another boat and doesn't much in mine that's why I need to change the ratio and drive.
Hi to all! I'm having one bravo 1x diesel sterndrive with 1.50 ratio and I am looking to swap to a bravo 3 with ratio 2.0. I found that the pinion and driven gear are the same (32/27) but the lower unit gears are different. Mine is 15/19 and for bravo 3 16/27 can I make the swap? Need to change...