FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Recent purchase 1999 Mercruiser 3.0. Attempting to track down issues with issues getting on plane. Engine idles and starts fine but low power when attempting to get on plane.
the RPM gauge is not working, while looking around and cleaning terminals I noticed corrosion on the distributor cap. Is...
Any reason why the RPMs would increase when I disconnect the positive battery cable? I noticed this by mistake on a 1999 Mercruiser 3.0 while trying to track down why several gauges are not working.
this is a recent purchase so I have no history on the boat. I have noticed the boat is slow to...
Im looking to buy a 17-21' Dual Console.
I have come across a few Sea Hunt Escape models and am wondering about pricing.
I have checked NADA and there is no option to select what motor is with the boat (2006 Sea Hunt Escape 186 Yamaha F115). Do I need to add the NADA boat value($8,920) to the...
I have a 2002 mercury 90 elpto. I have it on my 24' pontoon boat.
When in gear forward and reverse there is a knocking or rattle that is very noticable accomponied with some vibration.
The knocking/rattle is completley eliminated when around 2000 rpm and higher.
I have recently took the boat to...
I recently purchased a pontoon boat with a 2002 mercury 90 elpto 2-stroke.
The motor has a knock and rough vibration (Grinding rattle vibration) when in gear at a low idle speed and when out of gear in neutral . I recently took the boat to a tech. and he said he adjusted the timing cleaned carbs...