FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Here is my 1974 starcraft supersport project. I bought the boat about a year ago for the shell and trailer and have been working on it since. I paid $500 for the boat with a squishy floor, half a console, the wrong windshield, and a beat up trailer.
I've looked at tons of boats on this site for...
Hey there, this is my first post, great site and some amazing restos on here.
I'm restoring a 16 supersport and I got a great running FREE 55 hp chrysler motor from a friend. Problem is that the motor is a short shaft and sits about 3-4" too high on the boat. I'm just about to replace the...