FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hello all again so update..... Outboard quit running wouldn't restart.... flywheel pin not sheared so thats good. New cdi, new coil, new ignition switch, new plugs and wires. I am only getting fire when I turn the key from the run position to off I get one spark. No fire when cranking. No kill...
So my father in law gave me his 1975 Chrysler Bass Boat with a 1975 75 HP Outboard motor on it last year. Boat had been sitting in his garage since 84. Brought it home cleaned the carbs put new plugs in it. New fuel line and gas tanks. Lower unit grease the whole nine yards. Fired it up in...