FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi All,
I've been lurking for years and am usually able to find any and all info I need without posting my exact situation but that seems to have changed with this latest motor.
1996 Johnson 50hp 2 stroke 3cyl J50DTLEDC
So here's the issue. I bought the boat at the end of last season, ran...
I blew up my Johnson 70 (70esl75e) and found a 1988 Johnson 90 v4 as a replacement. I need to know if the hole pattern where it mounts to the transom is the same...anyone happen to know or are there any resources that I could look up?
Alright folks, I apologize in advance as I'm new to boating but I am mechanically inclined and am good with cars, though it seems that some of that knowledge doesn't exactly translate over very well, lol.
So I bought an old Johnson Fiberform with a Johnson 70hp on the back (70esl75e) and I've...