FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Before I make the drive to look at this boat, I was trying to find the total weight of the boat, engine and tandem axle trailer? I tried searching but with little luck to a solid answer. Figured somebody on here would have an idea what the weight is?
I've been trying to fix a buddies '94 Johnson 48hp with zero luck. Problem: Under about 3/4 throttle the engine will bog down and come close to dying. It feels like fuel cut in a car. Once it happens, you then have to return to idle for a few minutes before you try to add throttle again or it...