FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Well Ive Really Done It This Time.. I Finnaly Got My Boat Running Like Its Suppost Too. Went Fishing Yesterday And Stayed Out Too Late. Hit A Stump At A Slow Idle From The Rear. Thought I Was Okay Until I Started To Pull Out And My Motor Wont Steer To The Left At All. It Steers To The Right Fine...
Hello everyone, im a little confused on how much oil I should add when I fill up on my 85 force 2 stroke. Ive beeb puting 3 ounces to the gallon. That is going by a 50:1 ratio. I know this is kind of a dum question, but this is my first 2 stroke and I want to make sure its right. Its been...
Hi im new to boating and this website. I just bought an 85 bayliner with a 85hp force motor. The boat ran fine the first day i bought it but now it only runs the first time u crank it. after u let it die it just keeps turning over like its flodded or something. Cleaned the carbs, but did no...