FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I plugged the hole still no water. I disconnected the hose at the back of the boat again with muffs on and the drain hole plugged no water flows out of the fitting on top of the outdrive. I back flushed the drive and the hose going into the boat, water flowing good. Connected muffs again with...
I have a 1987 Sunrunner cuddy cab with a VP 290 outdrive. I got the boat with a Mercruiser 305 engine with a cracked block. I am replacing the engine with a Chevy 350. It has the water pickup pump on the front of the engine. I started the engine with the outdrive in a tub of water covering the...
I have a 1993 seaswirl with a Ford 302 engine model 502APRJVB serial number TO1250965. ESA 987564, VA Ford.
There is only 1 interrupt switch it has continuity. With the boat running in the driveway activating the switch I can’t hear the engine changing at all. The interrupt wires one side...
1993 seaswirl new long block. Ford 302 model 502APRJVB, serial number TO 1250965. I have been using it for several seasons once or twice a year so not a lot of hours on new engine. It shifts into gear fine but to get it in neutral I pull throttle back all the way pause then pull back several...
I have a 1987 Sunrunner 20' that I purchased with a cracked engine block. The engine that came with it was a Mercury 5.0. I installed a Mercury 260 (Chevy 350). I am trying to figure out the wiring.
On the starter it had a yellow/red wire on one terminal start I assume, purple and yellow wire...