FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I prepared my 1997 DT115STC for the summer as usual. Changed plugs, lower unit oil, greased zerks, etc. Also had to replace the water pressure sensor plug. It was leaking cooling water. I ran it for several minutes after replacing the plug. The next week I noticed a very dark oil slowly...