FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
After a few trips to this board for study, my '59 35hp Lark is back in the game. Bought a 14' 1969 Starcraft Arrow with the Lark on the back about 6 weeks ago. Replaced the ignition parts,went through fuel system and lower end and have had it out twice now. Starts great and runs strong and...
Anyone know where I can get all of the thermostat parts for this other than the thermostat? The t-stat came with a tune up kit I got. When I opened it up to relace it, there was not a t-stat or anything else under the cover.Also as of an hour ago, I now need a glass bowl for the fuel pump(don't...
Just got a 1969 Starcraft Arrow with a 1959 35HP Lark on the back. Ordered a tune up kit and gear case seal kit. Question is, the kit came with 5 seals for the gear case. Looking at the manuals, I only see three. Prop seal, one on top of the water pump and one below the water pump.I also noticed...