FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yah I added a fuse and did exactly this. Eventually I just removed the motor and connected straight to battery to make sure it worked lol which it did. Turned out the old blue and green wiring going from relay splice to tilt/trim was all chewed up and melted previously underneath electrical...
(My motor is a 1995 Merc 75hp 2 stroke for reference ). So I bought a new tilt and trim with 2 wires. I bought the wiring harness with 2 relays. I have both blue and green wires connected correctly as well as both grounds from the relays. My issue is that I have no idea where to connect my...
How did you install it ? Did you wire the harness positive terminals to the starter solenoid ? I understand ground, and both blue/green connections. Just hung up on this.