FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My son in law bought a 2005 gti from a dealer. Ran good for about 8 hours when it started missing/running rough at top speed. Went down hill from there. Finally with full throttle, would not rev above about 2500 RPM. This happened over about a 15 minute period. Checked plugs and they were...
This is first boat I have keep in water for long period. I have been raising motor out of water as far as it will go. I noticed other boats have their motor down. Which is correct and why?
Thanks,
Al
I have a 1988 Evenrude 88 hp on a pontoon boat. I was told by the previois owner that it was a gas hog. My experience so far seems that is true. I know that fuel comsuptions is widely varied depending on your use. Is their some type of chart that would indicated fuel comsuption based on...
Just bought a 1988 Godfrey 24 foot pontoon boat with 88 hp Evenrude. How much of the pontoons should be in water when boat is empty. Also seems to captiva at 1/2 and above throttle. Do the pontoons have foam in them. Will be pulling out this weekend to check toons.
Thanks
Al