FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was looking. The Instant hull cleaner and on/off products I used have that oxalic acid in it. And they did not work. Is there a specific product you were thinking of? I assume it is more concentrated
Hello. I have an ebbtide boat. Fiberglass gel coat. I have the tan/orangish layer on the bottom of the boat. I tried everything I know of on it. Instant haul cleaned and on/off. I can scratch it off with my fingernail. Takes effort though. A boat shop said to use a razor blade...