FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Im doing some upgrades to my boat and one of the prioritys is seating. Its a 14' BL Mosquito closed bow. It came factory with duel lounge seats,(long gone) no room for those anyways. I had some cheap walmart folding seats on top of home fabricated boxes. I can re-use them if in a pinch but I...
Re: Bowmount troller on closed bow fish/ski mounting help
I went ahead with my project, not quite the drawing I made lol but I think it came together ok, I'll post pics and hopefully next weekend I will take her out and update on the performance.
I have a thread going under electronics and trolling motors on the repair/restoration section, looking to get it viewed as much as possible as the feedback will determine how I go about my project. The project is something I want to start in the matter of hours, not weeks.
I am going to mount a 54# 54" remote controlled bow mount trolling motor on a quick release platform to the front of my 14' bayliner mosquito closed bow fiberglass. Would really appreciate some feedback.I am including a rough sketch of the mounting position I may go with, there are 2 arrows...
Have a 15' Bayliner Mosquito and im redoing the floor in and not replaceing the carpet but going to use either a roll-on or sray in liner/sealer like you would use for a pickup truck bed. Was thing, if I'm going this far I wonder how hard it would be to paint?
Im fairly handy as I have worked...
I got a 1977 Bayliner Mosquito title says 15' but it measures 14'7"
Got it from a from an aquantances brother and never bothered to stand in it, I only did a compression check and watched it pee looking at some reciepts for new wheels n tires on the trailer, handed him the cash and drove away...