FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1990 60hp 3cyl carburated Mercury motor. I have had the carbs worked on, new oil line, fuel pump rebuilt, new plugs. It doesn't start after it has run for a while - When it has set for a couple of days. It seem like it is flooded. What course of action should I take to make this...