FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The engine is toast! Can I replace it with a later model GMC truck engine out of a 1992 pickup? Or, can I opt for a 305 or a 350 that will fit my Cobra outdrive?
I have a 1972 (?) Chrysler Charger 154 and need to know what kind of steering system it has. I am in the process of restoring said boat and am about to attack the steering system. Any help with be greatly appreciated. As always, a BIG thank you to all on this forum for your input.
Can anyone tell me the year this boat was built? The HIN is 710031024. That is what is on the metal tag on the upper right side of the transom. Just numbers, no letters.
Can anyone tell me where the serial number is located? There is a metal tag on the back of the transom; but, according to the title office the number I gave is not correct. Should begin with 3 letters!?