FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Model #1142-B SN 32995 the metal tag reads 634-07D and 4817150 it is a Golden Jet 500. Which powerhead ie it and what should be the correct plug?
I may be dumb but I see no shifter so I am assuming this thing is a true direct drive-always in gear...is that correct?