FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
hey guys... just bought a "new to me" 1986 Gt150 - compression appears good (85-92 throughout) but i have no spark on the #3 (or middle port side cylinder) .... checked wires, coils... all that checks out... appears no spark is coming off the pack ... I'm fairly well versed mechanically but new...
hey guys... just bought a "new to me" 1986 Gt150 - compression appears good (85-92 throughout) but i have no spark on the #3 (or middle port side cylinder) .... checked wires, coils... all that checks out... appears no spark is coming off the pack ... I'm fairly well versed mechanically but new...
Hey guys - got a new motor that I'm playing with - bought it with no spark - bought new stator, trigger base, and power pack & installed them and still have no spark - When I installed the pack I left the harness unplugged that has the black/yellow kill switch wires in it ... There are also a...
Hey guys ? looking for help from anyone who would be willing to offer ? I got a 1992 135 hp mariner that I can't get spark on any of the plugs ? it was running just a year ago five set for year and now no spark it any of the plugs
No Spark 92 mariner 135 - YouTube
Hey guys - can anyone identify this strange puffing sound at idle on my 90 Suzuki? Also... How to fix it :)
Thanks!
1993 Suzuki 90 hp strange puffs of smoke? - YouTube
hey there guys! first off... thanks for all the help so far on this forum! you guys have been a real super help - i am fairly mechanical and can do just about anything i am told mechanically but this outboard is new for me and I'm slightly lost on the old stuff -
that said.... I'm wondering...
Accidentally removed the "clutch pin" while changing gear lube 125HP 1988 Force
hey guys! can anyone in here give me some information on reinstalling the GEAR SHIFT ARM (SHIFT FORKS) in the lower unit of a 1988 125hp force motor? this is a motor i had never worked on and i accidentally removed...