FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So after pushing my little 9 foot fishing boat around with an electric trolling motor for a year, I had the opportunity to buy a little 3.5 horse outboard. I bought it from a friend who hadn't used it in a long time. I cleaned the carb and it fired right up. It idles great and is pretty...