FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am thinking about swapping props and keep the one I have as a backup. Like a lot of other folks, having a difficult time deciding on which of two options to go with, so thought I would throw out the details and ask for opinions from those who have actually changed props.
I currently have...
First, I have to say it's amazing the amount of help some of you seasoned boaters provide for others. I have learned a lot just from reading through all the posts.
Now I have a couple of what I think will be easy questions to answer :-)
I have 2000 Johnson 50hp, 2-stroke with carbs (probably a...