FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone have a picture or which way does the reverse cam lock goes. I have a 76 mercury thunderbolt 850 s/n 4539020. I put my Lu back could go forward and natural but no reverse. Thanks for the help
Hi I have a 76 mercury thunderbolt 850. The motor would start and go forward but not reverse. So I have took the lower unit out to check and was told to put the shifter in neutral so the prop could spin freely. Now that I have done that I can't seem to put the lower unit in because the shift...