FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My oil pressure gauge is not functioning. I am trying to determine whether it is the sending unit or the gauge itself. I am a new boater trying to work out some problems. Boat runs fine, motor is practically new (2007). The sending unit looks like an acorn on the diagrams I have but it...
First time boat owner and purchased the above boat and have been working out some issues over the last couple of weeks. I have a few remaining and thought I would post one here to see if I can get some feedback from the pros out there. I replaced my entire dashboard recently and now the NAV...