FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Over the winter, I removed my platform ladder because it was causing a tear in my water proof cover. Now, i am unable to access an area of the underside of the platform as its full of hard foam. Can i cut the foam out to access that area and hold the nuts to re-attached the ladder with the...
The plastic part on my 2001 Stingray 190LS “patent-pending” hinge broke. I can’t seem to figure out what it’s called or where to get a new one. Any guidance would be appreciated.
I currently have a 2000 190 LS and I’d like to convert the back end to the lx sundeck style with the 3 rear seats and 2 middle seats. I can accomplish part of that but what i don’t know is what i need to make the rear deck. Does anyone have suggestions on the best route to accomplish this?
hey y’all. Just picked up a 2004 Stingray 190LS. I was unclogging the drain hole and open the engine bay to get it all cleaned up and I found this sitting in the water. What is if for and where does it actually belong?