FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 97 Bayliner Capri 2050 with no engine that I was told originally came with a 5.7.
I put another 5.7 in, but cannot decide which riser gasket to use.
There are at least three different materials I have seen and the internet searches I have found have left me just as confused as before I...
Hello all,
I have a 97 Bayliner Capri with 5.7 engine (replaced and of unknown year) that had a points distributor in it.
I found a distributor from an 84 Chevy pickup (HEI) I would like to put in ... simple to wire and get rid of points.
How can I verify compatibility of distributor gears...
Hi everyone,
Sorry for the vague title...wasn't even sure what to put.
A little backstory so some of the ... nonsense later might make a little more sense.
I purchased a 97 Bayliner Capri 2050 and trailer last year for almost nothing.
Boat was complete minus engine and outdrive.
The previous...