FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Minn kota Endure max with Digital Maximizer I believe model # is 1352155 causing interference with Hummingbird Matrix 10 Depth Finder. Both connected to same battery, What can I do to eliminate this except having to purchase another battery just for it.
I am very new at this boat motor control so Don't be to hard on me but this is the shift linkage on my Hurricane boat. Not sure what style this is to search threads on it. Problem I am having is When I got this boat I am having shifting problem. Grinds going into forward and reverse. I checked...
I have this dual 24VDC trolling I got from e-bay and are having problems with it. I am trying to find out wiring information as per internal not power to repair it. This is crazy because I can not find even a web site of the manufacture to call them. They still sell new models so I asume they...