FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I was able to get power to my marine radio to work when I was testing it by directly hooking up the battery. But after soldering up the speaker wires and individually electrical taping them and then bundle taping them while running a 15 ft. wiring directly to the positive and negative leads...
Hey guys,
I just recently purchased a 1997 Stingray 190RS used from a private seller. I was trying to replace the radio for the head unit and I couldn't get power to the headunit at all. I followed the wiring diagrams, I even took the positive and negative leads and placed it directly on the...