FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yesterday I purchased a 14 foot v-hull manatee with trailer and 40 hp mercury for 300 bucks. I just wanted the trailer for my fishing boat but my wife thinks this one would be fun to cruise the lake in. I cannot find a model # for this thing and have yet to find an image to see how they were...