FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This is a small but aggravating problem, everytime I look at more than 1 page on any topic and try to back to the previous page the back button will not work. This only happens on this website. Can anyone help fix this situation? I have emailed the iboats website and not received a response. I...
I am looking for pictures of a 1987, 195 ES Cheetah 19 ft I/0 ski boat, open bow. I have searched the web high and low and come up empty handed. I hoping someone might have some pictures or be able to direct me to them. I have a cover over the engine compartment exhaust holes that is missing...
I recently had a 16 foot sea sprite given to me and after tearing out the floor and soaked foam discovered I had solid stingers. I plan to try someting different on this boat using inflatable fenders between the stringers for flotation and covering the deck with composite lumber. I know the...
I'm new to the forum and I quess I haven't looked at enough threads yet but my question is why do we have to have wood to rot in our boats structure? It doesn't seem all that difficult to construct a aluminum structure that would support floor and the hull. Maybe I have missed that discussion on...