FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello I am a newbie on the site and need some serious advice.I just bought an old 88 cadarette holiday 200 it has a inboard merc 4.3.I bought it not running old owner says it has no spark.Well hes right it doesnt.I bought a new ignition module for inside the distributor and that did not help.It...