FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I purchased a used boat and it did not come with the anchor light mast/light.
My question is, are these universal? Or do I need to find something specific for my year and model?
Thanks
New member, new boat and wondering if anyone knows the speaker size in an 06 Q7i by chance. My boat is currently 3 hours away so I cannot measure them and want to order some new speakers right away for it.
Thanks.