FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I think the answer should of been Part No: Mercuiser 35-866340K01. I just bought a 1974 Mercuiser Bowrider boat, for which I am restoring. The boat has an Offenhauser 165 HP inline 6 cylinder, and the oil filter is a Mercuiser 35-866340K01. I validated that it was the correct filter.
Strange...