FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys I am new to the forum and found it while searching for information on an outboard motor.
I purchased a 20HP 1970 Johnson 2 stroke with electric start. The guy I bought it from told me it needs carb cleaning and tuning and needs the impeller replaced. Last night I built a stand for it...
Hey guys I am new to the forum and found it while searching for information on an outboard motor.
I purchased a 20HP 1970 Mercury 2 stroke with electric start. The guy I bought it from told me it needs carb cleaning and tuning and needs the impeller replaced. Last night I built a stand for it...